We convert people's spare time, energy and creativeness into value
Short about crowdsourcing:
"Crowdsourcing is the act of taking a job traditionally performed by a designated agent (usually an employee) and outsourcing it to an undefined, generally large group of people in the form of an open call".
If you have a project or job suitable for crowdsourcing, please contact us for further discussions.
ARE YOU A PILOT CUSTOMER?
We invite customers to exploit the power of crowdsourcing with us! You have a job that needs to be done, and we will assist you in getting the job done by crowdsourcing.
And what kind of jobs are we talking about? Well, it could be many things, and we would like you to be creative as well, but here are some ideas that might help you:
- Data entry & collection
- Categorization of large data volumes
- Quantitative research
- Create & moderate content
- Product testing & feedback
Crowdsourcing is suitable for:
- jobs with tight schedules (1000 hours job done in 1 day)
- jobs possible to split into a large number of tasks
- jobs in need of broad or specific geographical representation
- jobs in need of broad range of competences or other broad representation
- low competence jobs which can be carried out by low-cost country workers
Why pilot customers?
MiniWorker is a crowdsourcing company in the start-up phase. In order to develop our service offerings, and to identify killer applications for crowdsourcing, we need pilot customers in Norway. Please contact us if you think you are the perfect pilot customer!